Our games ignite curiosity about computer science.
In our award-winning game, The Foos, kids learn the ABC’s of computer science.
- Computer science is a new way of thinking
- Programming is the heart of computer science
- Kids learn at their own pace without help
- We’ve created the first fun “ABC’s of computer science”
- codeSpark is for all kids, not just the tech inclined
- Our game world is always growing and delivering new challenges
- THE FOOs are coming to a device near you!
Introducing… “The Foos”
Our first game is called “The Foos“. Foos are cute creatures that were only discovered by scientists very recently. They are microscopic and live deep inside of computer chips. Foos can be programmed to do almost anything. However, to be truly happy Foos need to have fun and help each other.
Our Foos live in downtown Fooville and are surrounded by play areas like Foo Games and Foo Studio. Players who are good at programming the Foos will unlock more characters, more programming commands and more adventures!
The Glitch is a force of chaos in “The Foos”. He can be stopped but players must program the Foos to fix what he breaks! Unless you want to witness the terrible power of the Glitch for yourself, don’t press the button below…